Bathroom Installations in Redhill, Sutton & Throughout Surrey
Here at Pro Build Solutions Ltd, we provide homeowners in the Surrey and South London area with bathroom installations tailored to suit any requirement. With a team that shares more than 15 years of trade and industry experience, our time-served service brings dream bathrooms to life all while offering customer service of the highest standards. From the initial query to tiling work to the final handover, we provide complete start-to-finish management in-house, without the need for sub-contractors.
Pro-Build Solutions design & install bespoke, high-quality bathrooms to make the most of the space you have. Creating your perfect bathroom is our goal, so we’ll work closely with you to ensure it is fit as exactly as you imagined, at the best price. As professional bathroom fitters, we pride ourselves on offering a high standard of workmanship, attention to detail and total customer satisfaction. Our experienced team of bathroom fitters can deliver the best results no matter the size of your bathroom or your budget. We can create the bathroom of your desires that is unique and that will add value to your home.
We operate out of Coulsdon, undertaking bathroom installations in Surrey. Homeowners in the region can expect the following from our dedicated service:
- Free Quotations
- Bathroom Design
- Sourcing of Premium Materials
- Disposal of the Existing Bathroom
- New Bathroom Installation
- Full Compliance with Building Regulations
For more details regarding our service, or to schedule an initial consultation, please contact us.
What to Expect During a Bathroom Installation
As a bespoke service, bathroom installations differ from case to case. However, the work we perform in Surrey follows these essential steps.
- Following the agreement of designs, timescales and budgets, as well as the signing of contracts, we arrive at the property promptly on the agreed upon date. Before undertaking any work, we lay carpet protectors along the route through the house that our team will use during the bathroom installation. We then turn off the bathroom’s water supply and drain the central heating system.
- The removal and disposal of the old bathroom begins. Much like new bathroom installations, existing features differ from one location to the next, but we leave nothing behind. This includes common fixtures and fittings like showers, shower enclosures and trays, baths, bath screens, toilets and sinks. Where required, we then disconnect and cap off electrical connections.
- To gut the room completely, our team then removes the tiling. With a completely bare room, we turn our highly-trained eyes to the windows and walls, assessing them for any damage. The best-case scenarios involve zero or minimal damage that requires no corrective work. Worse cases need to be addressed before bathroom installations can resume in order to guarantee a professional finish with optimal performance.
- When the bathroom in South Croydon, Kingston or anywhere across the Surrey area meets the requirements to continue, we start with the first-fix electrics. This process consists of running cables for electrical fixtures in new bathroom installations. Common features include underfloor heating, extractor fans, shaver sockets and ceiling spotlights.
- Following the completion of the first fix electrics, we then re-board the walls with a water-resistant plasterboard. At this point, we also chase out hot and cold shower pipes, as well as the pipework for additional features like heated towel racks.
- The next step involves first fix plumbing. During this step, we run waste pipework and new supply pipework to and from the required positions for new suite items.
- Our tiling specialists then go about preparing the necessary walls for tiling. Preparatory tasks include “tanking”, a process that makes walls more resistant to water ingress behind the new tiles. Following this, we carry out the required tiling work.
- We then go about over-boarding the flooring, as well as laying cables for underfloor heating if needed. Our team then lays the chosen floor tiles. When both the floor and wall tiles have set, we carry out grouting and sealing.
- The latter stages of new bathroom installations involve second fix electrics, joinery services and second fix plumbing. We carry out this work on features such as pull cords, ceiling spotlights, extractor fans, shaver sockets, the toilet and cistern, the shower and screens, the washbasin and taps as well as bespoke cabinets, blinds and toilet roll holders.
When carrying out bathroom installations in Surrey, Pro Build Solutions Ltd keeps clients up-to-date with our progress at all times. This includes daily reports that offer the ultimate peace of mind.
To read what our previous clients have said about our exemplary services, please visit the testimonials page.